Countryman products come in a variety of colors to blend in with their surroundings:
- White is a versatile choice for light-colored fabrics. Use a felt-tip permanent marker to dye white caps for a custom color match to clothing.
- Light beige works well for light and pink skin tones.
- Tan works very well for Caucasian skin tones as well as olive complexions.
- Cocoa is the ideal choice for very light brown to chocolate skin tones.
- Choose Black is the most popular choice for hiding against clothes. Use it for deep brown skin, or on other skin tones when you want the mic to be visible.
When in doubt about a skin tone match, choose the darker option. That’s because a mic that’s too light can resemble a scar or blemish, while a mic that’s slightly darker than the background resembles a shadow and draws less attention.
H6 Directional Caps protect the microphone and help shape its directional pattern. The H6 Headset should always be used with a protective cap in place to keep sweat, makeup and other foreign material out of the microphone.
- H6 Directional Protective Cap
We’re here to help
E6 Earset and B3 Lavalier microphones deliver the gain, audio quality, and reliability essential for a travelling musical New York, NY – February 2018… As a celebration of the 1940s Swing era, In the Mood aspires to promote the memory of one of the most significant...read more
Apostle Guillermo Maldonado with his E6 Earset E6 Earset and B3 Lavalier microphones deliver quality, comfort, and reliability Miami, FL – Tasked Tasked with bringing the supernatural power of God to this generation of worshippers, King Jesus International Ministry...read more