Our cables quickly and securely snap into the E6 Earset to link the mic to hardwired or wireless systems. E6 cables and E2 cables are not interchangeable.
Brand is the manufacturer of the wireless transmitter or digital recorder which will be used with the microphone.
- Model is the model number of the transmitter pack or digital recorder. Choose “Hardwired” for a phantom powered XLR3 connection.
Countryman products come in a variety of colors to blend in with their surroundings:
- Light beige works well for light and pink skin tones.
- Tan works very well for Caucasian skin tones as well as olive complexions.
- Cocoa is the ideal choice for very light brown to chocolate skin tones.
- Choose Black is the most popular choice for hiding against clothes. Use it for deep brown skin, or on other skin tones when you want the mic to be visible.
When in doubt about a skin tone match, choose the darker option. That’s because a mic that’s too light can resemble a scar or blemish, while a mic that’s slightly darker than the background resembles a shadow and draws less attention. For individuals with facial hair, consider matching to the hair color rather than the skin.
E6 Cables are available in two diameters: 1mm for minimum visibility, and 2mm for maximum durability. The 1mm cable can barely be seen when worn. The 2mm cable is slightly more visible, but provides more than 50 lbs of tensile strength.
Learn more about Countryman cables…
Unlike earsets that are hard-wired from the mic to the connector, our cables quickly and securely snap into the E6 Earset to link the mic to hardwired or wireless systems. E6 cables and E2 cables are not interchangeable.
- E6 Earset Cable
- CABLE LENGTH: 5 Feet