One of the best-sounding headset mics of all time, our ISOMAX Headset Microphone holds securely and zeroes in on the source, capturing warmth and rejecting unwanted sounds, making it an ideal headset microphone for singing.
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“Over the years, I’ve worked with many headset microphones. As a monitor engineer, I must balance many factors when choosing a microphone, and few microphones are as versatile as the ISOMAX. From a whisper to a scream, in a 105 db environment, while a performer dances across the stage with a musical instrument in hand, I know I can count on great sounding vocal input from Countryman’s ISOMAX Headset.”
– Jason Glass – Monitor Engineer, Dolly Parton’s Better Day Tour
Omnidirectional microphones pick up sound from all directions equally.
Cardioid rejects more ambient noise compared to an omni while providing a wide front-lobe for flexibility in placement.
Hypercardioid provides the most rejection of ambient noise but has a narrower front-lobe.
Bidirectional picks up sound equally from two directions, and are commonly used in mid-side recording setups.
Brand is the manufacturer of the wireless transmitter or digital recorder which will be used with the microphone.
- Model is the model number of the transmitter pack or digital recorder. Choose “Hardwired” for a phantom powered XLR3 connection.
Countryman products come in a variety of colors to blend in with their surroundings:
- Light beige works well for light and pink skin tones.
- Tan works very well for Caucasian skin tones as well as olive complexions.
- Cocoa is the ideal choice for very light brown to chocolate skin tones.
- Choose Black is the most popular choice for hiding against clothes. Use it for deep brown skin, or on other skin tones when you want the mic to be visible.
When in doubt about a skin tone match, choose the darker option. That’s because a mic that’s too light can resemble a scar or blemish, while a mic that’s slightly darker than the background resembles a shadow and draws less attention.
One of the best-sounding headset mics of all time, our ISOMAX Headset Microphone remains the favorite of countless high-profile performing artists. It’s sleek, comfortable, and stays securely in place, even during dance-oriented performances. It zeroes in on its source, capturing warmth in a wide frequency range. It rejects unwanted sounds and monitor feedback even better than most handhelds. And it tolerates sweat, weather, and makeup better than any other headset. Best of all, it’s affordable and durable, providing a long life of excellent sound.
- ISOMAX Headset
We’re here to help