The ISOMAX 4RF’s unique Active Vibration Isolation detects and subtracts vibration from the signal while its tightly-controlled pickup pattern ensures voice quality and reduces feedback.
The ISOMAX 4RF Podium Microphone is available with any of two fixed polar patterns.
- The Cardioid pickup pattern has a wider front angle for small groups. The cardioid pattern has maximum rejection of sources behind the microphone.
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern is nicely focused for a single source. This pattern has maximum overall rejection of interfering sounds for clean audio.
The ISOMAX 4RF Podium Microphone has three standard lengths. Length is measured from the bottom of the base to the front of the microphone capsule.
- The 12″ (30.48 cm) length is perfect for low-profile installations.
- The 18″ (45.72 cm) length is the most popular and well-suited to a variety of applications.
- The 24″ (60.96 cm) length is long enough to reach across lecterns and works well in situations where the mounting point is farther from the subject.
- (A) All Flexible (only available for 12″ length)
- (B) Bottom Flexible
- (E) Both Ends Flexible (recommended for 18″ and 24″ lengths)
- (R) Rigid (can be bent by hand)
- (T) Top Flexible
The ISOMAX 4RF’s unique Active Vibration Isolation detects and subtracts table thumps, handling noise, and other vibration from the signal, providing full, clean sound without the need for bulky shock mounts. Its tightly-controlled, consistent pickup pattern preserves voice quality at any angle while reducing feedback.
- ISOMAX 4RF Podium Microphone
- ISOMAX 4RF Windscreen
We’re here to help