Brand is the manufacturer of the wireless transmitter or digital recorder which will be used with the microphone.
- Model is the model number of the transmitter pack or digital recorder. Choose “Hardwired” for a phantom powered XLR3 connection.
Countryman products come in a variety of colors to blend in with their surroundings:
- Light beige works well for light and pink skin tones.
- Tan works very well for Caucasian skin tones as well as olive complexions.
- Cocoa is the ideal choice for very light brown to chocolate skin tones.
- Choose Black is the most popular choice for hiding against clothes. Use it for deep brown skin, or on other skin tones when you want the mic to be visible.
When in doubt about a skin tone match, choose the darker option. That’s because a mic that’s too light can resemble a scar or blemish, while a mic that’s slightly darker than the background resembles a shadow and draws less attention. For individuals with facial hair, consider matching to the hair color rather than the skin.
The EM6 Earset Cable enables low-profile and comfortable integration of the Countryman E6 Earsets and Shure Sound Isolating Earphones. On one end, the cable interfaces to any E6 Earset and any detachable Shure Sound Isolating Earphone; on the other end, to a wireless transmitter bodypack and a wireless receiver bodypack. Both the earset and earphone are fully detachable, facilitating easy and rapid on-site replacement and multiple-user sharing of the device. Earphones and Earsets available separately.
- EM6 Cable
- CABLE LENGTH:
- 30 Inches (main cable)
- 12 Inches (transmitter and receiver cables)
- 12 Inches (earphone cable)
- 6 Inches (earset cable)